MH issues 16 business permits in August – The Baxter Bulletin
The City of Mountain Home issued 16 business licenses in August according to Jeannie Anderson of the city’s Building and Inspection Department.
Licenses were granted to the following businesses:
• Rockin T Inc., a retail establishment located at 1322 Highway 62 East;
• Jared Spring Landscaping, located at 1175 Briarwood Road;
• Mitchell’s, a retail establishment located at 920 Highway 62 East;
• American Freight LLC, located at 1171 Highway 62 East;
• Rustic Rivers Flea Market, located at 511 South Main Street;
• Denwalt Beverages Inc., a coffee shop located at 1028 Highway 201 North;
• Stone Outdoor Services, a pressure washing and mowing service located at 609 E. 13th Street;
• Southwind Storage, storage units located at 2243 Glenbriar Drive;
• Good Look Barber Shop, located at 901 S. College Street;
• BMG Retail, a convenience store located at 1508 Highway 62;
• Black Moon Properties LLC, a convenience store located at 920 East 4th Street;
• Grace Abounds, an Airbnb rental, located at 806 West Road;
• Daniel Grace Counseling, located at 806 West Road;
• Alectrona’s Majestic Tan LLC, a tanning salon located at 1004 Highway 62 East; and
• Sears Authorized Hometown Store, located at 102 Highway 62 East No. 1.
Total licensing revenue for August was $9,198. That includes $7,805 in alcohol tax and licenses; a total of $1,263 in occupation licenses; $95 in garage sale licenses; and $35 in pet licenses.