The City of Mountain Home issued 16 business licenses in August according to Jeannie Anderson of the city’s Building and Inspection Department.
Licenses were granted to the following businesses:
• Rockin T Inc., a retail establishment located at 1322 Highway 62 East;
• Jared Spring Landscaping, located at 1175 Briarwood Road;
• Mitchell’s, a retail establishment located at 920 Highway 62 East;
• American Freight LLC, located at 1171 Highway 62 East;
• Rustic Rivers Flea Market, located at 511 South Main Street;
• Denwalt Beverages Inc., a coffee shop located at 1028 Highway 201 North;
• Stone Outdoor Services, a pressure washing and mowing service located at 609 E. 13th Street;
• Southwind Storage, storage units located at 2243 Glenbriar Drive;
• Good Look Barber Shop, located at 901 S. College Street;
• BMG Retail, a convenience store located at 1508 Highway 62;
• Black Moon Properties LLC, a convenience store located at 920 East 4th Street;
• Grace Abounds, an Airbnb rental, located at 806 West Road;
• Daniel Grace Counseling, located at 806 West Road;
• Alectrona’s Majestic Tan LLC, a tanning salon located at 1004 Highway 62 East; and
• Sears Authorized Hometown Store, located at 102 Highway 62 East No. 1.
Total licensing revenue for August was $9,198. That includes $7,805 in alcohol tax and licenses; a total of $1,263 in occupation licenses; $95 in garage sale licenses; and $35 in pet licenses.