One raffle winner will receive more than 380 tickets to 190 Louisiana sporting events with the purchase of a $100 ticket
NEW ORLEANS – As a major fundraising initiative, the Greater New Orleans Sports Foundation has kicked off its Premier Season Ticket Raffle program, offering one grand prize winner the ultimate Louisiana sports fan experience.
Only 1,500 raffle tickets will be sold. Each entry is available for purchase for $100 until Friday, August 27, 2021.
The Premier Season Ticket Raffle grand prize winner will receive two tickets to each of the following:
• New Orleans Saints 2021 Regular Season Home Games
• New Orleans Pelicans 2021-2022 Regular Season Home Games
• LSU Tigers Football 2021 Season Home Games
• LSU Tigers Baseball 2022 Season Home Games
• LSU Tigers Men’s Basketball 2021-22 Season Home Games
• Tulane Green Wave Football 2021 Season Home Games
• Tulane Green Wave Baseball 2022 Season Home Games
• Tulane Green Wave Basketball 2021-2022 Season Home Games
• 2022 Allstate Sugar Bowl
• 2022 Zurich Classic (4-day VIP pass)
• 2021 R+L Carriers New Orleans Bowl (VIP Pass)
• 2022 NOLA Gold Rugby Regular Season Home Games
• UNO Baseball 2022 Season Home Games
• UNO Basketball 2021-2022 Season Home Games
“The Sport Foundation’s Premier Season Ticket Raffle is back and we’ve added more incredible sporting events for the grand prize winner to experience,” said Greater New Orleans Sports Foundation president and CEO Jay Cicero. “The Premier Season Ticket Raffle was created as an annual fundraising initiative to support our ongoing efforts to bid upon and manage major sporting events, like the 2022 NCAA Men’s Final Four and the 2025 Super Bowl, on behalf of the State of Louisiana. When you purchase a Premier Season Ticket Raffle entry, you’ll not only have the opportunity to win the ultimate Louisiana sports fan experience, but you will also support the future of Greater New Orleans area and Louisiana’s sports industry.”
The Sports Foundation is no stranger to hosting major sporting events. The organization is a critical driver of economic development for the state, generating invaluable positive media exposure through events like the Super Bowl. Over the past 30 years, the Sports Foundations has helped cultivate New Orleans’ image as a successful host for world-class sporting events. The annual Premier Season Ticket Raffle will help ensure this invaluable work is continued for years to come.
For the full list of rules and regulations for Premier Season Ticket Season, click here.
About The Greater New Orleans Sports Foundation
Organized in August 1988, the Greater New Orleans Sports Foundation (Sports Foundation) is a non-profit 501(c) (4) organization whose mission is to attract and manage sporting events that have a positive economic impact on Louisiana and the Greater New Orleans area. Throughout its 31-year history, the Sports Foundation has hosted and been awarded hundreds of events and turned a $40 million public investment into more than $3 billion in economic impact for the State of Louisiana and the Greater New Orleans area.